CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quick Update

Hey everyone!

Thanks for all your prayers and support. I went to the neurologist Wednesday and he needed another MRI so I went in Friday for that. He should be receiving those results in the next few days and we'll go from there!

Todd is working this summer for one of his professors and really likes it. He has been traveling some (which I honestly don't like) but they have been great to work with us lately. We recently moved the next apartment building over to a bottom floor apartment because stairs are hard for me. We like it a lot---it's a lot cooler being downstairs.

Audrey starts kindergarten in 2 weeks and she's so excited. I've been looking forward to this day for awhile but now that it's getting closer, I'm not so sure if I want her to go. She just started getting into Hannah Montana----she's growing up too fast!

Kai goes in today for a hearing test. He doesn't talk very well and started VERY late so we are hoping something shows up or that they have some suggestions for us. Kai is going through a pirate obsession right now and wants to watch Pirates of the Carribean all day every day while wearing various pirate accessories.

That's about it for us. Things are going relatively well here in sunny California. We would love to get together with everyone when we come up to visit this winter.

~ Todd ~ Lisa ~ Audrey ~ Kai ~

0 comments: