CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Hello Everyone, I thought I would add to the Ruitman Family Blog. I'm always looking at everyone's blogs and posting and they are always so cute and fun, but do I ever add or make a blog for my family of course not. So I made a personal goal to be more proactive in my blogging :) I have a blog for my family but I'm still am learning make it cute like everyone else so while Lisa and Todd are in town I'm going to have Lisa show me, I will let everyone know when it is up and going. I will give a quick update on the Jacksons: Jim just closed down our business, with the price of gas it was just to much stress to keep going. He has a new job that he loves and I think he will be there for awhile. Evey is getting so big and loves to play and is learning new words every day. I'm still at home but just got called to be in the young womens presidency in our ward so that keeps me busy. We've able to do a lot more fun things this summer since we shut down the business like camping and going four wheeling, Jim's been rock climbing a lot more to try and work off the extra weight he gained while driving in the truck. We hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to reading everyone's post's.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carrie,

I'm so glad you have decided to start blogging. It's a lot of fun and great way to keep intouch. I look forward to an invite to your blog.
Jenn McCleve