Hi everyone, I talked with Lisa today, she just had a long day at the doctors office. I got this information off of her and Todd's blog page for those of you who are not aware of what is going on
Do you like my new fashion accessory? I chose black. Versatile, slimming, sexy and it was on sale. Need I go on? Seeing as how I may be using this for awhile, I need ideas of what I can do to "pimp my ride".
For those of you who don't know what's going on, I've been having "neurological" symptoms like numbness, weakness, pain in most of my body. I'm to the point where I'm having a hard time walking. They've run tests and ruled out a lot of things. We're down to MS and/or Lyme Disease! We're crossing our fingers it's Lyme Disease (that would mean I could start treatment now). I will find out in a week if it's Lyme Disease--in all actuality it's probably not. At the end of August I will get into a neurologist for my "urgent" appointment. I love the medical system here!
Please keep praying for me and thank you for all of your support. I will be having someone update this blog as we find out more (it's hard for me to type).
Thanks Mom for typing this ;)
I love you all.
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Lisa Ruitman Update
at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment