CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

WELCOME EVERYONE!

Alright everybody - lets hope we can keep a central site that everyone will continue using since we do not have MyFamily.com anymore. I think this can work just as well though. We just need to remember to write our name at the bottom of each post so we know who wrote it since we are all using the same login and password. We all have "administrative" rights this way. It is the only way I have figured out how to get every post on the main page. I encourage everyone to play around and experiment with this site. One thing I had to learn the hard way is - when you change the layout (background) it deletes the page elements that we can add - like links to other websites. If you have any questions about how to navigate the site feel free to ask me! I know Lisa and Christina also have blogger sites.

My email address is: lovingmytwins@hotmail.com
My cell # is: 801-231-8827 You can text me anytime.


I really hope that this works out for everyone! I want us all to stay in touch!!! I will post some sites that might be of interest and give everyone a way to post everything they want. I will add some links on the main page as well.

HAPPY BLOGGING!!!!!

Much love,
Shelby

1 comments:

Elaine Ferguson Ruitman said...

Shelby, You are the best. I am excited for this site. I am going to post some things soon. Elaine